There aren’t too many workouts out there that aren’t good for you in some capacity. But if you’ve got a few or more pounds to lose and you want to learn the absolute, no-questions-asked, hands down best workout to lose weight, then this article will get right to the point for you. You’re going to love this!
The Best Workout to Lose Weight – Rebounding!
This is very simply running and jumping on a mini-trampoline for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour (or longer if you’re a total maniac) each day. It sounds so simple, I know. And in fact, it is incredibly simple. But it is more powerful than you probably know. Here are 5 reasons why it’s the best exercise in the land:
1. Its crazy fun. This is the most important thing in the world, because if you don’t sincerely enjoy your exercise, your chances of sticking with it are almost zero. With rebounding, you can crank up your favorite tunes and just “dork out” with no set structure. Just bounce, jump, run, do butt kicks or jumping jacks, or even dance like a freak. Because it’s such a joy, your odds of doing it every day go way up.
2. It makes you sweat. As fun as it is, rebounding is the best workout to lose weight because, well, you lose weight! It’s incredibly effective and by the end of your little routine, you’ll find yourself soaking wet… especially if your music and movements are of a high tempo. When you sweat, you lose weight. It is plain and simple.
3. it’s easy on your joints. Because your feet aren’t pounding on asphalt or a treadmill belt, your joints and spine don’t take such a beating. In fact, studies have shown that the fluid motion of rebounding actually helps to lubricate your joints and promotes strength in much of your skeletal system.
4. Its energizing. This is one of the few workouts that will have you grinning from ear to ear when it’s all said and done. Why? Bouncing activates your lymphatic system like nothing else. This not only purifies your body of many harmful toxins, but it energizes you and just makes you feel good. So while this is certainly the best workout to lose weight, it also comes with additional health and mood benefits.
5. It is fully accessible. You can pick up a cheap mini-trampoline and once you’ve got it, no additional tools or expenses are required, just you, the trampoline, and some music. And the trampoline is small and won’t take up much room in your home. If you want, you can even rebound while you watch TV. Moving the thing around is a breeze.
While I personally assert that rebounding gets the crown for best workout to lose weight, it is incredibly important that you seek out some variety. Weight lifting, swimming, kickboxing, and rowing are also exceptional workouts that can have you burning fat and sculpting muscle like an absolute champion.