Learning how to make your buttocks bigger naturally doesn’t have to be a mystery or just another mission planned at whim and forgotten in the lack of results. Many people wish to have bigger buttocks like celebrities Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian but incorrectly believe it is impossible to do without taking ineffective pills or performing costly surgery.
How to Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally With Just 3 Exercises
These are the most effective exercises and weight lifting routines that will help you to shape the perfect natural buttocks. Some exercises will encompass a few different regions while still providing a great workout that can make your buttocks bigger. There are also some exercises that focus directly on the gluteus Maximus, otherwise known as the buttocks. We have researched and chosen the most effective exercises for someone learning how to make their buttocks bigger naturally.
Squats are one of the most important exercises for any weight lifting routine and this is especially true for someone who wants to learn how to make your buttocks bigger naturally. Squats will exercise, strengthen and develop your buttocks along with your hips and thigh. This provides a great all-around workout which will help to not only define your buttocks but also slender and accentuate the curves leading to and from it.
• Squats are performed standing with your feet apart below your hips; you may hold weights above your shoulders or at your sides for extra intensity.
• Begin by bending your knees, focusing on keeping them behind your toes and your buttocks pointing backwards behind you for good form.
• Keep your weight in your heels as you lower your buttocks nearly even with your knees and then lift from your heals into a standing position while contracting your buttocks muscles.
• Do at least 3 sets of 12+ repetitions.
Hip extensions are an exercise that specifically targets the gluteus Maximus and will thus give you the most result for your effort. Used with little or no weight, it is an exercise that can easily be performed by anyone learning how to make your buttocks bigger naturally.
• Begin hip extensions on your knees with elbows and forearms on the ground, hands facing down on the floor.
• Keep your back as straight as you can.
• Lift 1 leg at a time, pushing up with knee and foot while keeping a 90-degree angle from your thigh to your calf.
• Do at least 3 sets of 15+ repetitions.
Step Ups are an awesome exercise if you want to know how to make your buttocks bigger naturally. We traverse steps daily so this exercise is easy to do and will provide you with great results. All you need is some type of platform, steps, low bench or even a sturdy step-stool you can use to step onto and off of repeatedly.
• Begin standing in front and facing the step.
• Place one foot on the platform.
• Shift your weight into the other foot and push from that heel.
• Squeeze your buttocks muscle as you reach the top of your step.
• Lower back down and repeat with the other foot.
Remembering to shift your weight into the stationary foot and always squeeze your buttocks muscle is an important part of this exercise for learning how to make your buttocks bigger naturally.
Start right away and exercise every day, forming a healthy habit. The squats, hip-extensions and step-ups are awesome exercises for anyone wanting to know how to make your buttocks bigger naturally.